Thursday, December 16, 2010

Wow time flies...






















I cannot believe that Christmas is only days away. In the past month we have all been so sick off and on that the days have just flown by. I thought that tonight since everyone was in bed by 8 except for myself, that I should at least try to catch up on the pics.
So...one day in October...a long time ago, we spent a sunday afternoon going to my future sister in laws house to take pics of the kids. They were supposed to be for Madelyn's birth announcements (oops! at what point do you just decide that it has been too long to do them? When she is one?)
We had a blast and I loved allowing Jacqui the opportunity of using my babies as her models. I am sure that there will be many more pics in the near future. :)












No comments: